1. The information available on or through this website and/or social media is intended to provide general information to the public about food safety, and all reasonable measures have been taken by the website owner to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on or through this website.
2. The contents of this website and/or social media:
(a) should not be construed as legal advice
(b) are not intended to take the place of, or to represent the written law of New Zealand or other official guidelines or requirements.
3. Please ensure you consult the official Ministry for Primary Industries website at www.mpi.govt.nz for more information, including official versions of MPI documents and material, and links to relevant legislation.(a) should not be construed as legal advice.
4. This website and/or social media is not an official page of the Ministry for Primary Industries, and is not owned or monitored by the Ministry for Primary Industries. The Ministry for Primary Industries is not responsible or liable for the content of this website nor any reliance placed upon it by any person, nor for the content of any material linked to this site, except where those links are to official Ministry for Primary Industries publications or videos. The Ministry for Primary Industries neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of this website (including any product or service referred to on this website), nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding this website.
3. Each page on this website and/or posting on social media must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.55